We are seeking a skillful, coachable, and motivated team player to join an experienced and growing Private Wealth Advisory company. Our work environment is fast-paced and varied. We have a passion for delivering exemplary client advice and building long-lasting, meaningful relationships. Culture is paramount, and we believe in working alongside people that join us in our mission of helping families thrive across generations. The Client Advisor is the face of Arkos in an ongoing advisory relationship with the clients we serve. This role will include advisory, financial planning, and purposeful engagement responsibilities for a subset of our existing clients and new clients.
- Learn Arkos' processes and services in order to assist clients and maximize the value we offer
- Represent the Arkos brand and mission with integrity and consistency
- Champion Arkos' investment philosophy and provide recommendations
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet customer needs
- Continuously improve your knowledge of best practices and opportunities to enhance our service
- Display passion and hunger to deliver an exceptional experience that improves our client’s lives and financial freedom
- Assist existing clients with coordination of account servicing requests such as money movement, account changes, beneficiary updates, change of ownership requests, estate settlements, etc.
- Be proactive in assessing client needs before they ask
- Work closely with the Client Experience Team to ensure day-to-day client needs are met
- Build and deliver financial plans as needed for prospects and clients
- Learn and become proficient with MoneyGuide Pro (our financial planning software)
- Provide suggestions and ideas to enhance the planning outcome, process, and experience
- Ensure data and information gathered is inputted and recorded in our CRM
- Create meaningful client experiences, and commit to looking for opportunities to go above and beyond
Goals & Objectives:
- Support the Atlanta office in the transition of clients and ongoing client advice of select new clients
- Report to senior leadership team monthly (Big 5) on opportunities and objectives within the Client Advice department
- Attend company-wide Wednesday call to discuss victories and challenges
- Champion our vision to scale the ideal, God-honoring wealth management company
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients to build strong relationships on a quarterly basis
- Retain clients and deliver & beyond service that generates referrals
- Exemplify Arkos' Core Values: Lead with Integrity, Fueled by Passion, Delivering Excellence, Above & Beyond
- Be humble, hungry, and smart. Demonstrate initiative, and a commitment to continuous learning
- Grit and determination to get things done; self-starter that knows what to do without being told
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- High standard of customer service DNA, excellent communication skills, and good judgement
- Existing financial planning experience or CFP designation holder a plus
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
Archetype [ahr-ki-type]: ideal model
Our Mission: Help families thrive across generations.
Our Vision: Build the ideal God-honoring wealth management company.